We couldn’t possibly have supported thousands of young people if it wasn’t for your support. Please help us to help more young people to develop their skills, take on challenges and influence society for the better. To read about our plans, check out our strategy page and to read about what we’ve done so far, check out our impact page.
You can either sponsor a specific project or any of our overheads (which is what we struggle to find funding to cover). Sponsoring can make a massive impact to us:
- £1,000 – £3,000 – would cover 1 social action project that will engage 20 young people across six months
- £2,000 – £5,000 – would cover the entire production, print and distribution of an edition of Xplode Magazine (approximately 40 young people work on each edition of the magazine)
- £5,000 – £8,000 – would pay for the rent and overheads of our office space, the vital function behind everything that we do.
There are many ways that your organisation can partner with us. Whether it is becoming your store’s Charity Partner or your organisation’s Charity of the Year, we will provide everything you need to support us help even more young people. This includes:
- Opportunities for your employees to volunteer and deliver our ‘Industry Insight’ sessions
- Opportunities for your employees to become professional mentors to our young people or Trustees
- Collection tins and/or contactless donation points for you to use at your location
- Support with planning and executing fundraising events.
Your donations will help thousands of young people develop their skills, take on challenges and influence society for the better. You can make a one-off donation or set up a monthly donation through our secure donations portal.
- £5 covers the cost for one young person to attend a tailored industry insight workshop.
- £15 helps us reach even more young people and encourage them to join our programmes.
- £30 goes a long way to helping our youth-led social action projects where we tackle loneliness.